When it comes to marble statues and marble god idols, buying marble statues can be quite a daunting task. When it comes to choosing a marble statue of a god for your house, there are many things you need to consider.
India is a country where people of different cultures live, and they all have statues of their favorite gods in their homes.
Depending on the trend and also the size of the mandir, it is difficult to find God’s marble idol.
It is essential to choose one that fits your mandir perfectly, as almost everyone has one in their house.
Marble statues are popular in our country for so many reasons such as gifting, placing in the home, and even in the mandir, whether it’s Ganesh Ji Marble Statue or any other god’s idol. Searching for the various types of statues according to the requirements isn’t a simple task.
However, the question is how to select the best marble and what kind of marble should be used for a marble murti. For buying any marble stuff in Jaipur, Pandey Marble Arts is a perfect choice because they provide the highest quality of marble products.
Quality check for marble at shops
- Ensure that the color, size, and quality of all pieces are the same as specified.
- All four sides of the marble should be machine-cut, except for one polished face.
- Thickness and alignment should be the same. The unevenness caused by non-uniform thickness can lead to cracking accidents at home.
- Ensure that the marble chucks are evenly sized, since uneven sizes may make it difficult to cut, install and grout them.
- Also, In addition, inspect the front and back sides of the marble. Such slabs should be avoided if they have wire mesh attached to the back surface since manufacturers would use wire mesh on marble that is soft or fragile.
- An idea of what it will look like after polishing. Water can be splashed on unpolished marble to produce the same effect as polishing.
- If you see dull surfaces or patches on the marble’s surface under a 45 degree light source, then it indicates poor quality. Due to cracks filled with chips, these dull areas are the result of cracked surfaces. Marbles of this type cannot be used for carving marble statues or making marble murtis.
- Look for cracks or fissures. On the marble surface, you may find small cracks along with veins. If there are wide cracks, then it is not high-quality marble.
- You can also test whether marble has been treated with artificial colors by scratching its surface. It should be noted that marble that resists scratches can fade after installation since they are artificial. The scratch resistance of pure marble is low.
Another DIY check for marble
- Marble with high porosity absorbs lemon juice quickly, so that means it is of poor quality.
- An overabundance of calcite causes white stains to be left on marble when lemon juice is dropped on it. This indicates that the marble isn’t of good quality.
Understanding the Natural Quality of marble
Since ancient times, marble has been used as a Unique Natural Stone. Each marble type is slightly different from one another, so you need to choose the right one for your requirements.
Five different grades of marble are available. Calacatta, Emperador, Carrara, and Statuary are the most common marble types found in architecture.
Select a marble that is heatproof and waterproof, such as Calacatta. Your marble Murti will have an elegant look with this long-lasting stone.
Marble is a porous material that is easily scratched and stained. You can polish small scratches out of the stone, but you can’t fix larger chips. Therefore, you must be very careful with your murtis.
In terms of its uses, marble is a very versatile material. It can be used to decorate walls, floors, ceilings, marble temples & murtis, fireplace surrounds, and backsplashes.
Stones such as this can be used to decorate outdoor areas such as patios, pool decks, gardens, walkways, fountain areas, and driveways.
Marble installation maintenance is the only thing that a homeowner should look out for. At least once a week, marble installations should be thoroughly cleaned with stone-specific cleaners after mopping with soft cloths.
Polishing and resealing them twice a year will help maintain their luminous appearance. Even decades after the installation, marble installations can still appear brand new if the instructions are followed.
Nevertheless, marble murtis and statues provide peace and prosperity to your life and enrich your positivity.
One last piece of advice you should consider is that you should always buy marble murti and stuff from well-known shops such as Pandey Marble Arts, which enjoys a strong relationship with their customers and provide the best marble murti and kinds of stuff in Jaipur.